Obviously, you don’t need to freeze the banana to prepare your smoothie but this way you get a creamier, ice-cream-like consistency. It is perfect for summer and kids love it!
- 3/4 cup unsweetened plant milk or milk of choice.
- 2 large peaches, pitted, cut into quarters
- 1 frozen banana, chopped into smaller pieces
- 3 dates, pitted or other sweatener such as raisins, agave or maple syrup, to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract (optionally)
- Pinch ground ginger (optionally)
- A few ice cubes optional.
Blend and drink. Yum!